Saturday, December 6, 2008

Finally a job

I finally got my first job even though its only a one day job, which is to be a helper at Victoria Concert Hall's Babies Prom. I was told to help the clowns in the balloon sculpturing session during pre-concert. The children really love balloons. The response was overwhelming, and I also get to watch the concert for free. Haha... I realised many concerts like to play Radetsky March, including this. Well, the clowns are really nice people, they made a balloon each for me and another guy who also helped in this session. Here's the photo of it.


Here are some of the balloons they made for the kids.

This is quite nice.


This one quite cute. Haha...

So during the actual concert, we were stationed at the front stage to look after the kids. They are really funny and cute but there will sure be children crying in each concert. (Total 3 concerts) They also give a shirt to us. There's the logo of SSO at the back of the shirt and I'm like whoo... I'm from SSO. Hahaha... Well... even though the pay is abit low but I still like it and enjoyed myself today.

Now's quite late and Hairspray, can you load faster? I wanna watch. So cya!

No comments: