Thursday, December 25, 2008

Ok. This time I will update everything at one go. Gonna be a long post.
*Take a deep breath* Ok here we go.

First thing first, I wanna announce this: Joce drank her first sip of alcohol on Christmas eve!! Haha.... And her face gone totally red after tt.

We went to vivocity on Christmas eve for Christmas celebration. Had our dinner in Modesto's. I think is food is ok ok only, but the chicken and carbonara are nice.

Here's the photos:

bread with olive oil and vinegar

Salad

Chicken wings and drumsticks

Pizza

Carbonara


After dinner we went to the open area outside to chit chat and drink the 3 small bottles of vodka we bought.


Ok now the next event. On 20th dec, went for CO farewell celebration in school in the morning. Saw my CO friends and catch up abit with them cos halfway through the celebration me and ziting went to play piano. Lol.... After that went to amk jack's place to eat lunch with ziting. I finally ate steak! I ate it for the first time. I always see in movies where those people go to those high class restaruants to eat steak and and they make it looks so tasty. But after eating it, I found it not as tasting as I thought it might be. Abit disappointed but still ok lah. Then in the evening went to Grace's church for candlelight service. This is the highlight of the day man. I shall let the photos do the talking. :)


The last event will be my birthday!! Haha... On 18th Dec, my clique and I went to eat steamboat buffet at Bugis. I highly recommend this place cos their food are really very tasty. The location is at Shaw Tower. I don't remember the name of the restaurant but u can see it once u reach there. I think its the only steamboat restaurant there bah. We had a great time there and we all eat until we are like super full. Haha... And Jocelyn really eat alot. She must be very hungry from work bah. So sad that none of us brought camera that day, so there will be no photos provided here. After dinner, my clique surprised me by buying a small cake for me. I really enjoyed myself that day :) On 19th Dec, my dad brought me to a restaurant beside Hong Kong Cafe at Northpoint to celebrate my birthday. The food there are quite nice and they have set meal, so it's not too expensive to eat there. After dinner, we went to buy a fruit cake at Polar. The cake is *thumb up* . This is the picture of the cake.


The cake looks yummy right? I shall do a little advertisement here. Haha... Besides Polar, Crystal Jade's cake is also very nice. Anway, at 11pm, Grace and Weiying surprised me by appearing outside my house with a strawberry cheesecake (Hope I didn't remember the name wrongly) I didn't suspect anything at all loh when she keep smsing me to make sure that I havn't sleep yet. Haha...


Phew, that's finally the end of my post. I know you all have been waiting for me to update and I apologise for taking so long to update this post. Alright, I think I shall go sleep now. Its 3.30am and I got to wake up at 8.30am later to go to cityhall. Actually I meeting Shuting to go there together but have to wake up earlier to prepare. Just in case you all go O.O when you see the time 8.30am. Oh man, I'll definitely feel very sleepy later. Confirm. Anway, good night guys! :)

No comments: