Friday, December 5, 2008

First Post

Hey peeps!! I've finally revived my blog. Haha... Yah, with a new blog.

Ok..... so how should I start with this very first post? Hmm... It feels abit weird though to blog again after stopping for over a year. Haha... Well... Think I shall start with today's activity bah.

I finally went to play pool today since the start of the holiday. I almost forgot about this "play pool thing" after yushan suggested it. It was fun!! Haha... Although I still couldn't get the gist of it. We played for 3 hrs and i think that's the longest period of time I've ever played. Oh yah, this reminds me that I havn't play bball. Still waiting for Corine's holiday to come. Haiz... I want a new bball and dad say go China buy. But I want to buy in Spore even though its more expensive, as the quality's better. (This is not part of today's activity though)

Now I'll continue with the previous activities. Wednesday was our school's prom and i didnt go. But me and yushan did went over to take a look at how's the whole thing like. It was then I realised that even if you don't have the ticket, you still can go in, which is abit the..... -.- Anw, the prom queen n king was xian tze and mao cheng, and I really think I walked alot that day cos I can even get blisters when wearing slippers. -.-

Anyway, that's for now. Lazy to blog anymore. Shall continue next time. Haiz.. I just agreed to go for a job tomorrow and I'm abit sian diao le. Nvm, go earn some extra cash bah since I'm nearly broke now.

No comments: