Monday, December 22, 2008

Oh great flu's back.

I know I hvnt been updating my blog and sorry for not updating either because I'm busy and tired after reaching home at night or I'm sick -.-
I'll update my blog SOON, maybe after Christmas? Then I shall just update everything at one go.

Hope I still can make it for tomorrow's Christmas celebration. Flu's back at such a GREAT timing.

And.... can some company just hire me? Argh....

Oh yah. Sorry for not replying you yesterday Shuting, was afk. Twilight is nice :)
It's good that the vampires are vegetarians. It leaves us humans safe. Haha... And the way they play baseball is so cool. But then hor, the male lead shuai meh? No matter how I see him, I dont find him shuai leh. And when the male lead first appear in the movie, many girls in the cinema will go awwwww...... and I'm like -.-
Maybe different people have different preference bah.

Ok, I go rest le. Toddles.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yo, take care ya? :)